Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Returns Policys
Orders placed on fhypedesignlondon.co.uk are dispatched within working days
- Orders have a 2-3 day delivery window.
- Free for all orders
This is sent via FedEx, Royal Mail or an equivalent. If there is an issue with the dispatch of your consignment, our customer services team will make contact with you directly via email to resolve. If you wish to amend an order placed, please contact us at the earliest opportunity via email@example.com so we can rectify.
If you wish to return an item or have any issues at all with your delivery, please notify us as soon as possible - and in the case of unwanted returns, within 30 days of receipt - by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will issue the relevant return instructions and process a refund for you once the item has been received and processed via our warehouse.
Unless the item received is deemed faulty, returns are at the customer's cost. Any outward delivery charges will not be refunded.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text and photographs published on this website. Prior permission must be obtained for reuse.
1. General: All quotations are made and orders accepted and executed on the understanding that the Purchaser is bound by the Conditions of Sale.
2. Guarantee: Supplied products will generally withstand up to years of normal use. Please note that we are only liable to replace the item, and under no circumstances can we accept liability for damages and out of pocket expenses of any kind arising from use of the products.
3. Prices: All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. Whilst every endeavour will be made to invoice goods at the prices quoted and/or acknowledged
4. Terms: Payment terms are all items are paid in advance, no credit is offered.
5. Despatch: Any times quoted for despatch and delivery are given and intended as estimates only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss for failure to deliver or despatch within these times; likewise for any failing on the part of our carriers. Failure to provide accurate, clearly defined address information will render all quoted despatch times null and void.
6. Loss or Damage in Transit: Goods should be checked on receipt and if cartons or external packaging shows signs of damage, they should be signed and accepted as being 'received damaged' with the courier. Claims for shortages or damaged in transit items should be notified in writing to ourselves within three days of receipt and in the case of non-delivery, within ten days of the date of invoice. Regrettably, notifications made outside of this period may not be accepted due to restrictions placed on us by our carrier insurance.
7. Cancellations and Returns: The written consent of the Company must be obtained before any cancellation of any order is accepted. The Company reserves the right to charge for costs involved in accepting the cancellation. Goods may not be returned without the Company's written consent and a copy of our Goods Returned Note. Where permission for return of goods is given, a handling charge may apply. Goods should be returned carriage-paid to our warehouse in good resalable condition with original packaging. Should goods be received in non-resalable condition, there will be no entitlement to credit. Goods returned as faulty are subject to inspection and/or testing before entitlement to credit. If found to be in full working order or with no fault, the customer will be given 7 days notice to collect their property, after which goods will be disposed of and there is no credit entitlement.
Hype Design Ltd take a responsible approach to protecting data and never pass user details on to third parties. From time to time, we may update you on special offers via email, but we always issue an opt out button if you wish to cancel this service.
Our servers (like most) track IP addresses and referring pages to help with site maintenance and improvements. This data is viewed only as anonymous statistics, to show the busiest times of the day or week, pages with errors and how effective our advertising has been. This information is not used for any other purpose.
With the exception of credit card info, we store the information from your order for customer services purposes only. You may completely remove this data from our system by e-mailing us at email@example.com with your request. We do not store any type of credit card information. All payments are processed by SagePay and Barclaycard as per standard security UK banking practices.
Hype Design Ltd work in accordance with the UK DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998.